Ergonomic control panel on the Krups Dahlstrom 10-cup coffee maker is angled so you can clearly see and operate on-off buttons and all programmable functions. Accommodates your daily schedule with dual auto-on pre-sets: one for weekdays and one for weekends. The lid opens and the basket lifts for easy retrieval at the touch of a button. Interior gauge shows the exact water level. The water you pour in heats rapidly to the optimal brewing temperature, then passes through the DuoFilter to remove impurities that may exist in tap water. With its oversized shower-head design, this coffee maker extracts rich, full-bodied coffee and is equipped with a unique additional feature: specialized aroma function for small batches lengthens the brewing cycle to extract even more distinct flavor from grounds.
You can enjoy fresh coffee 1-2 hours after brewing without sacrificing flavor by using the adjustable auto-on button. Coffee stays hot inside the 10-cup thermal carafe. Backlit LCD screen is easy to read. Designed by award-winning Swedish designer Bjorn Dahlstrom.
- Brushed stainless-steel body with gray trim
- Angled, ergonomic control panel makes it easy to select a function
- Auto-on pre-sets for weekdays and weekends to fit your schedule
- Lid pops up at the push of a button and the filter basket auto-lifts for easy retrieval
- Interior gauge shows the water level
- Water heats rapidly to the optimal brewing temperature for brewing the best flavor from coffee grounds
- DuoFilter water filtration system ensures flavorful coffee taste by removing impurities from tap water and helps promote long-life of the coffee maker
- Shower-head design extracts rich, full-bodied flavor
- Additional aroma function for small batches lengthens the brewing cycle to extract more full-bodied flavor from grounds
- Instructions included